Bertram Primary School is a local intake area school for Kindergarten to Year 6. All compulsory Pre Primary to Year 6 children who live within Bertram (see Local Intake Area Map) are guaranteed enrolment. The same guarantee applies for Kindergarten children subject to availability.
All enrolment enquiries should be directed to Amy Foster (08) 6174 1000 or email email@example.com
The school office is not open during the school holidays, any applications received during this time will be processed when school resumes. Once the office reopens a School Officer will be in touch with you to co-ordinate a starting date for your child.
Applications for Enrolment at Bertram Primary School can be made at any time during the year, by completing the following:
Supporting documents to be provided:
- Birth Certificate of extract or other identity documents
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable)
- Proof of Address (lease agreement/utility bill)
- Information relating to suspensions
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability or additional needs (if applicable)
- Immunisation Record (you can find more information on immunisation statements by clicking here.)
Please also complete:
As per the Department of Education’s Enrolment Policy, a birth certificate, extract of birth certificate or passport must accompany the Application for Enrolment. The school must also sight a copy of your child’s immunisation record and proof of address at this time. You can find more information on immunisation statements by clicking here.
Students will be placed in the year of study according to their date of birth. Parents of children with special needs are asked to contact the school to discuss these needs when the Application for Enrolment is made to ensure the most appropriate program is in place to meet their needs.
Other information you may wish to view: