Welcome to Child and Parent Centre – Calista
Our Ngala team Anne, Echo, Michelle, Yvonne and Emma work closely with local organisations and the community to make sure that programs, services and supports needed by families in the area are easy to access and use. All our activities and programs are free for Kwinana families.
Services and supports available through the Centre include:
- Playgroups for various age groups
- Specialised programs to support school preparation and transition to school
- Maternal and child health services through Allied Health Professionals
- Early Parenting Groups
- Parenting sessions and programs such as Circle of Security, Triple P, Protective Behaviours, Sleep and Behaviour workshops
- Family support services, parenting advice, resources and information
- Access to the Ngala Parenting Line
- Parent groups for fathers, multicultural families and parents of children with additional needs
- Annual events such as during NAIDOC, Book Week, Harmony week and Children’s week
- School holiday activities
- Referrals to other services
Services are available at the Centre as well as other community locations such as surrounding Primary Schools and Early Learning and Care Centres.
The Child and Parent Centre – Calista supports the early literacy initiative Paint Kwinana REaD as well as the Education, Care and Family Network Kwinana to support a holistic community approach to early childhood education and care.
Alternatively, you can contact our friendly staff by phone 9367 0960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about upcoming sessions and events at and through the Child and Parent Centre – Calista, and in locations around Kwinana.
Harlow Road, Calista WA 6167
Telephone Number: 9367 0960